My presentation on WebServices Basics is available for download to the *valuable visitors* of my blog. Here is the content:
- Web services – Definition: A web service is a collection of protocols and standards used for exchanging data between applications or systems.
- Demo: Writing a simple WebService in Visual Studio 2005 & Consuming WebServices
- Technologies: XML (eXtensible Markup Language), SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol), WSDL (Web services description language), UDDI (universal description, discovery, and integration)
- SOAP: SOAP is an open protocol specification defining a uniform way of performing RPCs using HTTP as the underlying communications protocol with XML for the data serialization.
- Drilling inside SoapHttpClientProtocol class
- Advantages of Web services
- SOA â€“ Service Oriented Architecture, Four Tenets
- 2 years + Immense Patience = 100 Dollars !
- My Wish… …hsiw yM